Romeo deserves his own Web-Site!!!

Originally posted by Knight_
I can do some artwork like wallpapers or stuff like that in my spare time if you like :)

Awesome stuff :) The more the marrier ;) Lemme see... There is about... 4 weeks till that exam project.. So I better start on something soon...

Very cool, you could make a forum for Michael Romeo only :headbang: I think I could work something like that out, i'm available of course if there's something else to do.

Talked to Mike tonight and he said a website is *something he might be interested in someday*..taking 'someday' to mean not right now.

Originally posted by the_satanic_rabbit
Dammit Mike!
You need a web site now! :D
The Internet is your friend.
Wait, have you been talking to Malmsteen?
The Internet is not the devil.

:lol:

Weeell... I guess we just have to wait then, but since it's for Mike, it's worth it :)

probably i could build it and host it on my servers,

it will be as gift for free for his music what he does....

i also do webdesign, and i could host it, could You help me guys with some stuff as You said below ?
i have more samples and videos what is needed to present there, and msg board is needed as well

Lady of the Oracle please ask Mr. Romeo whether could i do it for him , with no charge :D

when i got some free time i could manage it, why to wait it's too late ;-)))

Originally posted by miob
Lady of the Oracle please ask Mr. Romeo whether could i do it for him , with no charge :D

when i got some free time i could manage it, why to wait it's too late ;-)))

Scroll up a bit..I already mentioned that a website is something Mike might be interested at a later date (I believe "someday" was the word he used), but not right now.. :)