Romeo's Patches for the Line6 Vetta II

Redemption

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2005
Hey, i'm new to this forum.. I was wondering if any of you owned a Vetta2 head, and had his patches for it.. ive heard he uses the bogner ubershall amp model.. for those of you guys who have a pod, im sure you could achieve a tone somewhat like his.. ( for the pod xt you would need the metal amp pack. ) I haven't bought the pack yet, wondering if its worth 50$.. help me out if you can.

I never heard of Bogner Uberschall. Is that a foreign company, because I am considered an equipment GENIUS around my parts. (It actually does feel kind of disappointing to know that I've never heard of this.)

ptah knemu said:
I never heard of Bogner Uberschall. Is that a foreign company, because I am considered an equipment GENIUS around my parts. (It actually does feel kind of disappointing to know that I've never heard of this.)

Yah man, its a german company... Pretty nice amp.. very expensive... ubershall is a german words, i forget what i means.. Rusty Cooley uses one if you listen to him ( uber chops,, terrible song writer.. a waste in my opinion ).. however i dont really like his lead tone, i think it has too much highs.. and oh yah, i guess romeo uses the vetta 1 head, and has the 2nd as a backup, as i read in another post..

Heres some other Boutique and Foreign ampos getting alot of press recently.

ENGL - The powerball in particular
Diezel - The Huebert is FRIGGIN AMAZING !!!! Probably the best amp ive ever played

Matchless - Great clean or bluesy Tube Amps
Buddah - Great all around amp hand made and wired. Killer tone.
Krank - new to the workd of amps but Amazing tone.

Look into these, thes amps rock, They are an awsome departure from the typical Mesa or Marshall rig, Especially the Diezel, the options on the amp are amazing. Things like Per Tube Biasing so you dont have to go nuts looking for matched sets. Midi Switching, 4 Completely independant channels with individual EQ controls on 3 channels. Paralell or Series configurable efx Loop. Its got a heafty $4100 USD price tag but its probably one of the most versatile amps out there.

Da Fukn Guru

Yngvai X said:
Im using a Diezel VH4 setting on my Line6 HD147 for my leads and its fucking killer. I'd love to play through an actual Diezel though.

Dude its friggin AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

Absolutely the best High End amp ive ever played on. Kills the Uberscall and the Extasy.

Totally Destroys the new Rectos

and just Stops all over the Kranks

If i could afford it i would own one in 2 seconds.

Da Fukn Guru

guitarguru777 said:
Dude its friggin AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

Absolutely the best High End amp ive ever played on. Kills the Uberscall and the Extasy.

Totally Destroys the new Rectos

and just Stops all over the Kranks

If i could afford it i would own one in 2 seconds.

Da Fukn Guru

Its not hard to destroy a recto :)

And how much . prey tell, would one of these Diesel VH4 heads run for, and how would it stand against the god amp of all, the Mesa Triple Rectifier Head?

ptah knemu said:
And how much . prey tell, would one of these Diesel VH4 heads run for, and how would it stand against the god amp of all, the Mesa Triple Rectifier Head?

IMO the triple rect blows. Every time I tried it (or any "recto" amp) all I get is buzzy, grainy distortion that probably is only suited well for metalcore crap. The only decent amp Boogie makes is the Mark IV.

As for the prices of Diezel heads: http://www.tonemerchants.com/Diezel_Amps.htm

GC has the Diezel Huebert for $4100 they do make a smaller verion i cant remember the name thats only 2 channel for $2100. The Diezel amps are basically like modded marshalls. They have a good crunch without getting buzzy.

Personally i like that Recto sound for rythms. I love that upper mid crunch. The huebert is SMOOTHER more Dynamic and a tighter bass response.

Da Fukn Guru

guitarguru777 said:
GC has the Diezel Huebert for $4100 they do make a smaller verion i cant remember the name thats only 2 channel for $2100. The Diezel amps are basically like modded marshalls. They have a good crunch without getting buzzy.

Personally i like that Recto sound for rythms. I love that upper mid crunch. The huebert is SMOOTHER more Dynamic and a tighter bass response.

Da Fukn Guru

Well, I personally always judge how good an amp is by how good of a lead sound it gets...cause if it can get a good lead tone then I think its easier to get a rhythm tone out of it...but not the other way around.