Roooooooooooooooooock

NickDivision said:
Thanks for the compliment. do you realize none of us know who you were? you should have introduced yourself. James could take a picture of you, he's Asian.

:cool: That was the fun of it! I know at least one of you saw me....I was standing at the Ion Vein table talking to some people after you all played....

Well, Im working on putting a picture up that way when you play Metal Fest here in May, you will know who I am, and it wont be like I am stalking you. Nick, I'm pretty sure I saw you...and James...I KNOW I saw you. In fact, I said something to you. *well, kinda!

jaimek said:
Were you the one shouting "TAKE IT OFF!" during the set? ;)

HAHA!! No, that was not me...but somehow I missed that!
Jaime...those pictures are great! You mean that guy making those noises was with you guys?? And Nick, umm.....it was you that I saw a few times...and yes dear, your hair was in fact pink. But the pants made up for it!!

Chi-towngrl said:
HAHA!! No, that was not me...but somehow I missed that!
Jaime...those pictures are great! You mean that guy making those noises was with you guys?? And Nick, umm.....it was you that I saw a few times...and yes dear, your hair was in fact pink. But the pants made up for it!!

His fly must have been down AGAIN :D

Nah, it was a. um. wardrobe malfunction. ;)

Yeah, that was the Krustmeister making all that noise, and then James had to come over and ENCOURAGE him. I think I lost another 10% hearing in that ear.

No, that's: AYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Gotta have the ayi. Very important. I heard him at least four times during your set, and during other bands too...