ROTTING CHRIST NEW ALBUM & TRIBUTE

"Triarchy of the lost lovers" has always been my favourite one...
Till "Theogonia" came out...
Standing speechless yet...
I am really proud of these guys...

Well,Rotting Christ is one of my favourite bands.Their first albums are really great,they have this strange feeling...I'm reffering to "Non Serviam","Passage to Arcturo","Thy Mighty Contract",etc.After "Trirchy of the lost lovers" the riffs were pretty much the same and the albums were not that interesting.So i was more than happy to listen to "Theogonia".it's awesome!the riffs,the lyrics,the folk details...Also sakis has improved his English...What more can i say...
ΗΤΟΙ ΜΕΝ ΠΡΩΤΙΣΤΑ ΧΑΟΣ ΓΕΝΕΤΟ
:kickass::kickass::kickass:

ΠΕΣ ΤΑ ΧΡΥΣΟΣΤΟΜΕ! :)

yeah these guys are from my country they rock anyway but i prefer Septic Flesh:headbang:

Uhhh...I respect Septic and their return was something amazing but RC really rocks! Great brutal-melodic machine without stop) And in real life they'so ordinary guys! Here in Kiev this summer we got metal festival ProRock. And second day of it was cancelled. And when their upsetting fans asked them : "Guys, would U play another show in the real small club?". Sakis said "Fuck,Yeah!". And that was something unbeliveable!! All these songs from Theogonia!!uuu!!