ROTTING CHRIST-THEOGONIA

Rotting Christ is my 4th favorite band of all time, and to me they've never made a bad album. A very underrated band. People think because of their name that they're going to sound like blistering noisy black metal, but that is not the case. Rotting Christ has the best melodies, atmospheres, leads, and harsh vocals out of any extreme dark metal band I have ever heard. And Theogonia is definitely the best album of 2007, nothing else could possibly compare. Especially that Dark Tranquillity album coming out about shaving your balls, that's going to suck.

-Vince

N.P. Blackfield - Cloudy Now

is that sakis the one who was on the eurovision contest some years ago ? rotting christ sakis's real name is not sakis by the way. it is athenoisis or something like that in real (which is hard to remember, hard to spell for me:ill: ).

hahaha the pop idol Sakis is this one :D
indeed his reall name is not Sakis but Athanasios but here we change a little our names so the singer of rotting christ is called in daily basis Sakis :D

The new song on their myspace is not good at all imo. I don't care for the band after a dead poem. I would say triarchy of the lost lovers is their best.

enuma elish(myspace song) is the most hard to listen type o song from the album. that reminds me the style in sanctus diavolos. rest of the album doesn't have much common things with that.

Agreed. Enema Relish is one of the most out there songs on the album. My favorite song is Sign of Prime Creation. Oh, and also, Keravenos Kirvenitos. That song was fun to learn how to say.

-Vince

N.P. Scar Symmetry - The Illisionist