Rotting Christ

My favourite is Khronos because it's the only one I have :p
It seems like thy mighty contract is a killer, but I haven't heard that one before.

Only got Khronos, but have ordered Dead Poem from CDon.com (and got my first 'can't deliver your order yet' notice). and I guess you can pretty much tell from my signature what I is my fav song :D

Anyone know another online store in Sweden that sells them, CDon.com sucks ass, but they are only ones I have seen have any RC?

they used to be such a great band with kinda personal sound until they released this hot "sleep of the angels" potato becoming another run-of-the-mill band

how have the mighty fallen?:(

I quite liked their albums until Khronos. I haven't devoted much time to that one. They were never among my favorite bands but they manage to find themselves in my stereo from time to time. If you can try to find "Non Serviam" (although that may prove a little difficult). That's their best album in my opinion.

"Triarchy of the lost Lovers" is surely my favorite.... though "A dead poem" is excellent as well. their older stuff was more barbaric, brutal and cool in its own way, esspecially "Thy Mighty Contract", but not réally spectacular. "Sleep o/t Angels" and "Khronos" don't do anything for me as they lack the tension of the two preceeding albums. I hope they succeed in getting their melancholic, tensionfilled sound back on the next record.

I have only Khronos, but I like it. I've seen them on the Tristania tour, and I think that they were good! Not as good as Vintersorg of course, they were the best! :D