ROYAL ANGUISH to support KAMELOT 11/11/05

DrAnguish

May 4, 2003
Ocala, FL, USA
www.royalanguish.com
FEAR DARK recording artist ROYAL ANGUISH has been added as one of the support acts for the upcoming KAMELOT performance in SEMINOLE, FLORIDA. This is the only KAMELOT performance in the southeast USA of the year. The show will also feature VAIN RACHEL and the BEN JACKSON GROUP (Crimson Glory, PARISH).

The show will be held on Friday, November 11th, 2005, at BOOMERZ BOILER ROOM in Seminole, Florida.

ROYAL ANGUISH features original KAMELOT bassist SEAN TIBBETTS. The band is currently in RAZZOR MEDIA Studios (St. Petersburg, FL) recording a full length CD for FEAR DARK, due out in the 1st quarter of 2006.

www.royalanguish.com
www.kamelot.com
www.boomerzboilerroom.com / (727) 391-7066

Blabbermouth link to official press release: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=41820

Isn't Seminole somewhere near Tampa? If so I will most certainly be there.

Excellent. The first time I saw you guys was in St. Pete. A nicer place, eh? Maybe I can talk my wife into coming with me again.

So, the new drummer's going to have to hit the ground running, eh? How much of a chance will you have to 'break him in' before the show?

J.R. is doing really good man. We've practiced quite a bit with him already. He brings a much needed positive energy to things. He's super aggressive and actually picks up the energy and intensity from before.

You may actually recognize him because he was at the show you attended also...

The show was freakin' AMAZING! Finally I got to see you guys play with a sound system capable of doing justice to your abilities. I know you and Sean said you couldn't hear a blasted thing from the speakers on stage, but you guys still managed to pull off a flawless performance. I have no doubt you guys rightly earned a few new fans tonight! (and I suspect this one will probably merit a post-show report when you have the time.)

That was just insane!!!:hotjump: that you got to join Kamelot on stage during 'March of Mephisto'; definately one of the highlights of the night. Let me just say you had no trouble at all filling Shagrath's shoes on a moment's notice.

Dude, speaking of shoes, what size are those beasts you wear? :OMG: Those things are just massive!

Just kidding... actually, no I'm not. They are pretty huge.

Here's a shot of me with Marius & Matt after the show.
MeMariusMatt_1.jpg