ROYAL HUNT - Devil's Dozen

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ROYAL HUNT REVEAL NEW ALBUM TITLE, ARTWORK

Royal Hunt´s 13th studio album – Devil´s Dozen – stays very true to the original, larger-than-life Royal Hunt sound: with imaginative instrumentation, intricate arrangements, soaring vocals and catchy, massive choruses. Yet the addition of classical musicians/instruments and contemporary, modern day production elements twist the outcome into a unique sonic palette.

p19nsvdcra1q8kirm15rhb6qqjg4.jpg

Keyboardist André Andersen comments, “We're very pleased to be able to present our new, 13th studio album. While staying on course with all traditional Royal Hunt musical values, this one contains quite a bit of variety – from an up-tempo, double kick driven “May You Never (Walk Alone)” to the bluesy “Heart On A Platter” and probably our best ballad to date – “Until The Day”. Counting in Royal Hunt´s usual attention to details – playing wise as well as production wise – I´m sure that any fan of symphonic/melodic yet hard rocking music will be pleased with our latest offering.”

Pre-order the new Royal Hunt album via PledgeMusic and get access to exclusive behind-the-scenes content leading up to the album’s release.

p19nsvjmau1idasqivl71amajs4.jpg

I was part of their crowd funded campaign for this album. I received the digital advance copy last night, so I'll be listening to this album this weekend.

My guess is that after they play Paradox that they'll play some songs off of this album.