Royal Hunt needs drummer for spring tour

henkdee

May 18, 2007
Belgium
myspace.com
March 5, 2008

Allan “Proud Dad” Sorensen´ll have to “sit over” our upcoming tour due to his new (very new indeed) “family obligations” and we wish him all the best in mastering the craft of diaper changing and breast feeding J. The band is already talking to several candidates but if there’re any experienced drummers out there interested in getting a gig – mail your CV to npp@royalhunt.com (and no MP3s, please, only links to your site or MySpace page). The tour schedule can be checked out on this site under “shows”, rehearsals will start by mid-April in Stockholm or Copenhagen.

serious candidates should contact André Andersen ASAP!!!

spread the word please!!!

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r92/chiquita666_2007/royal hunt biebob 2008/

yesterdays pix from the Belgium show,don't know how many people were there but there should have been at least a 100 more...
respect RH for giving the full 100% to the crowd!
soundcheck was late so they had to cut the set, wich means they did the Paradox I&II medley plus some more...
the guys are great, they have a lot of fun and the support Godiva is VERY happy to tour with Royal Hunt!

Mark told me he would do some shows with Uli J Roth to promote his new cd so I'm hoping to see him again in France this year :headbang: