Official PPUSA ROYAL HUNT Interview Just Posted!

Royal Hunt is really the main band for me this year I love all the albums, I can wait to see them live i will be front row for this one, or close as i can get to it.

Royal Hunt is really the main band for me this year I love all the albums, I can wait to see them live i will be front row for this one, or close as i can get to it.

I wasn't as familiar with Royal Hunt as I was the other bands. But Zod's interview -- which was very well done -- brought out aspects of their music and their backgrounds that I didn't know. I gained a deeper level of respect for the band after reading Zod's interview.

Bill

I wonder again, if John West might make an appearance with them at Progpower USA, i mean he lives in the US

After checking out the interview and hearing some of their stuff, I think these guys are going to be pretty good. This band has (and had) some great lead vocalists. I know DC Cooper from seeing Silent Force at PPUSA. Saw some of the YouTube footage with John West singing and WOW! Has that Dokken feel to it, really cool. And as for Mark Boals, well I know his singing from Yngwie (Trilogy album). He sounds just fine on the Paradox II album...

I believe Royal Hunt will surprise a few people and put on a great show... Looking forward to their set...

Enjoyed the interview Zod. Well done. I was surprised he said that "Fear" was his favorite album. I figured he might say "The Mission" over that one. My personal favorite will always be "Paradox". Interestingly enough I "discovered" Royal Hunt at PPU IV. I bought Paradox and The Mission that weekend and I was hooked. I am a little sad that John West won't there singing for them. Mark B. was a good choice to replace him.

This is the group that I am most looking forward to seeing. As evidence by their live albums, they put on good shows. Not sure why people would be surprised by them putting a good one on.

Great interview. One of the bands I'm most looking forward to seeing. I'm also a little bummed out that John West is no longer with them but they're going to put on a great show. I may be one of the minority with The Mission and Eyewitness as my two favorite RH cd's but as the saying goes "different strokes for different folks". I also love Andre's solo cd's - Black on Black gets a spin at least twice a month. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to have a few pulled off that one for the show. Thanks again for a great interview!