RR24M Rhoads

Adam Blaze

Jul 9, 2007
this is the new alternate to the RR24 unveiled by jackson
http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2913025572

personally i like the older one better cause the fretboard in this one is in my opinion not going too well with the overall color of the guitar, also it has a different floyd rose system

anyone got a hands on experience with this new comer? also wanted to ask if a neck is ebony or maple, is color the only difference or are there other differences

this is veeery vaguely related to COB imo, atleast nowadays. especially considering that the only thing thats related to cob, is that alexi used the same shape and brand, yeeears ago. At any rate, i love the black one.

Imo they are MUCH better than the normal RR24.. I didnt like those, except the Snow White one, which was kinda cool. Dreaded the Red and Yellow ones though, because of the coloured Logo, and various other stuff, like black hardware on the yellow one (yuck!)

this is veeery vaguely related to COB imo, atleast nowadays. especially considering that the only thing thats related to cob, is that alexi used the same shape and brand, yeeears ago. At any rate, i love the black one.

Imo they are MUCH better than the normal RR24.. I didnt like those, except the Snow White one, which was kinda cool. Dreaded the Red and Yellow ones though, because of the coloured Logo, and various other stuff, like black hardware on the yellow one (yuck!)

Dude, Not everyone likes it BLINGBLING :lol::lol::lol:

I wish you could get the black with white bevels on the other RR24, as I'm personally not a big fan of maple fretboards. Ebony is the only way to go.

I wish you could get the black with white bevels on the other RR24, as I'm personally not a big fan of maple fretboards. Ebony is the only way to go.

I like maple fretboards but an Ebony boarded RR24 would be OARSUM!

21lv58i.jpg

Pretty much the same as Jiri's (from Stone) custom RR. Although, I don't think the new RR24 has white binding on the body or neck. It'd be cool if Jackson offered a semi-custom RR24 where you could change fretboard and add binding. Instead pwnage.

21lv58i.jpg

Pretty much the same as Jiri's (from Stone) custom RR. Although, I don't think the new RR24 has white binding on the body or neck. It'd be cool if Jackson offered a semi-custom RR24 where you could change fretboard and add binding. Instead pwnage.

+1

That's my dream Jackson right there, more or less.

The other RR24 does have an ebony fretboard, but the inlays are MOTO (lame) instead of MOP, and you can't get it in black with white.

^Will everyone quit the MOTO=lame, shit or whatever bullshit? They are fucking inlays, they don't affect the sound and the only difference is that in pics MOP is shiny and MOTO white, but IRL MOTO looks cool too (or at least on the RR24, I don't know if my Ibanez is MOTO too, then they are completely different MOTO, cos the Jackson seems MOP and the Ibanez it's just a white inlay).

I supose we should add ''with white bevels'' to the description, don't we? Cos if not it already exists, :lol:

21lv58i.jpg

Jiri's had 22 frets but yeah, same colours. I agree about the white binding, because black looks really cool on the black ones and looks cool on the new maple fretboards, but it looks as if it's not there on the actual black with red/yellow bevels RR24s.

And definitely a semi-custom option on the RR24 would rock, but that'd incrise the price another 1000 € for sure, remember we're talking about Jackson, :lol: They rip you off sistematically.