Rugby League fans/video gamers in here....

I think it looks a bit dodgy at this stage myself :D Still, it has potential, as long as they get the controls right!

Oh, and I'd rather see a management type game for rugby league (like the soccer ones) rather than one where you have to master controls and spend most of your time just running around in circles hoping that by some miracle you actually do something right.

Yes, Deus Ex 2 shall, I played right through the first one twice, it ruled :headbang:

They havent said yet, they said it will make sense though when they reveal it and its set about 20 years later.

Looks alright to me. If I can get my hands on a decent RL game that enables me to have Nathan Blacklock score multiple tries I'll be more than happy!

Martin lang score a try? BWAHAHAHAHA!

I played the demo of the new NRL game.. THey released a demo end of last year... They shouldn't have. It was fuckin terrible.... Although it was a VERY VERY early demo, it was so early in programming......

terrible shit!

Hey, I was at the Bulldogs Vs Sharks Semi Final 2001 (Sharkies won 52-10) and Martin Lang scored a try, so what you laughin at Chromy?!!?

Mind You, I dont think there was anyone in the sharkies side that didnt score a try