Rumors about QuoVadis

Joe_Metal

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2003
Québec
I just heardsomething and i want to know if there some truth inside.

Recently a band from Québec lost their bassist...
Thisd sure suck but, think happen!

Here is the news, i heard that Mr Digiorgio himself will
record the next studio album with the band.

If this is real, its relly amazing formthe band and for all
their fans.

Also its really amazing that the greatest metal bassist care who's involve with testament take time to do an album with a smaller band!

Mr DiGiorgio is a philanthropist!

Long live to the bass metal god!

Salut Joe, cette nouvelle semble être vraie...................

QUO VADIS Hire TESTAMENT/SADUS Bassist To Play On New Album - Aug. 29, 2003 Canadian technical metallers QUO VADIS have enlisted session bassist Steve DiGiorgio (TESTAMENT, SADUS, DEATH, CONTROL DENIED, SADUS) to lay down the bass tracks for the group's third album, tentatively due before the end of the year.

"Internationally renowned since the late 80s, Steve was in Montreal and St Zenon's Wild Studios the week of August 11th," reads an official statement from the band. "The bass tracks now complete, everyone is very happy to see all the elements for the new record falling into place. We are all honored to have Steve as the bassist for the album and we sincerely thank him for his time and effort that was put into the songs.

"With the guitar and bass sessions now behind us, the remainder of the recording, namely vocals and solos, will be concluded in the next 2 months."

Pierre Remillard, sound engineer for QUO VADIS since their debut album, "Forever", had this to say about the recording so far: "With this album QUO VADIS has reached the peak of their artistic excellence, which presents dimensions which are both technical and melodic."

Upcoming QUO VADIS tour dates:

Aug. 29 - Ottawa, ON
Aug. 30 - Amos, QC
Nov. 08 - Trois-Rivieres, QC
Nov. 09 - St-Jerome, QC
Nov. 15 - Montreal, QC

Joe_Metal said:
Also its really amazing that the greatest metal bassist care who's involve with testament take time to do an album with a smaller band!

Mr DiGiorgio is a philanthropist!

Long live to the bass metal god!
More like he's ruined the band, because now they won't be able to tour. :D They won't be able to find anyone to fill his mighty shoes on stage (or does he play barefoot to make full use of the foot fingers? ;))

his feet's been engaged in this forum once .The theory of one guy was Steve has an enormous goblins'team to help him -along with all his fingers:p ...heh,people have imagination.

The new Quo Vadis, which I played all the bass tracks on is finished as far as the recording phase. The mixdown will start in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure of the release date or the label to release it. But I can tell you I've heard a really rough mix of one of the songs, and it's as crazy as I remember it when I was there in Montreal trying to learn it and get a good take at the cabin-in-the-mountains studio. It's some really intense material and not a slow riff to be found. Fortunately I deciphered the technicality of mathematicians Bart (guitar) and Yannic (drums) to keep up and get it done. And don't worry about this dinosaur ruining the band with my modest bass lines, they've got a real shredder playing live with them now, should be no problem.
SDG