Tennessee is known for more than Jack Daniel's...!

HippieOfDoom

The 13th Monkey
Feb 12, 2002
Golden State
www.stevedigiorgio.com
June 2, 2011 · 6:15 pm
Steve DiGiorgio Confirmed for Johnny Newman album

[FONT=&quot]
l.jpg
[/FONT]
Steve DiGiorgio (Testament, Death, Iced Earth, Futures End) has been confirmed as the bassist for the Johnny Newman album “More Than Ever” He flew into Knoxville this past Saturday and over the course of just a few days..he recorded all his bass parts for the album at WaveTransform Recording Studio in Knoxville, TN. This is some of the most virtuosic-crazy-slappin’-chromatically-thumpin‘ fretless bass playing you’ll ever hear! Steve is an amazing, funny, and humble musician. You couldn’t ask for a better person to work with. We all had a blast hanging out in the studio and really enjoyed the abundance of musicianship flowing out of that room. The album is currently being mixed by Yanic Bercier and is expected to be released this July.

(L-R) Johnny Newman, Steve DiGiorgio, Ksenia Berestovskaya, Yanic Bercier

You look very out of place in that photo. But I doubt that will be true of the music! I hope it's great, because I've liked pretty much every thing you've done so far, so why wouldn't it be great?

Keep up the great work. I've been particularly inspired by your work with Death, and if you were to hear my music, you would definitely be able to see a death influence in it.