Rumours -> AA to tour with Behemoth and Ex Deo in NA

Fratt

Al ur bases r blong to us
Oct 21, 2008
near Montreal
Hello my good lads, I'm sorry if rumours are forbidden or if this has already been discussed in the past, but I've found nothing in the 'Read First' thread or in the first page.

Anyway, according to someone on MetalSetlist who has a friend that talked with someone from Ex Deo (I guess it was Maurizio), and he learned that the tour was in preparation. To quote him : "He said that the guy from Ex Deo was actually talking with a promoter at the show, so it looks good for now."

Dunno for ya, but I'm really excited about this (hypothetical) tour. Behemoth and AA are both absolutely fantastic live, and I really like Ex Deo (+ I guess the crowd would be more appropriated than the Pagan Fest one).

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12053

I can tell you right off the bat that AA are better live. But Behemoth are pretty compelling themselves.

I found that Behemoth are awesome when you're in the pit, but if you're only there for the music, Nergal sometimes screw some lines. But hell, this stuff is really hard to sing, because there is almost no pattern AND his guitar playing can be pretty intense sometimes.

When I saw them he was pretty much dead on. The one flaw was Conquer All, which is by far my favorite song by them; either the sound was off or they were doing something different or I don't know, but I didn't even recognize it until the verse came in.