Rumsfeld-Dickhead

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
"We know for certain that he [Osama bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or some other country, or dead"- well isn't everyone sherlock?

What a tit, good luck to America with this leadership

Hmmm, yesterday I was watching this show/documentray [whatever you'd call it], stars filmed secretaly, and they had some secretaly filmed bin laden clips just before prepering for interviews and stuff. One of the guys said something like, "I have to look exactly like him... do I look like him?" or something like that... hmmm...

Also, they had secret futage of Bush talking to bin laden, shaking hands...

Thy also had some funny stuff with, Beckham [however his name is spelled] British footbalist, playing with himselh infront of a mirro, naked, kissing the mirror... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bush talking to his dog, telling him to go get bin laden, he said "when you get him, what you gonna do? what you gonna do?... you're gonna rip his throat..."

and some more funny clips with stars...

what country was this aired on, and what's the name of the show? I'll see if I can get a copy from Morpheus/friends.

I never dreamed that I'd EVER defend Rumsfeld, but...

I don't know if this is the speech from which you pulled that quote, but I was editing a transcript of a Dept of Defense briefing, and I remember he sarcastically made a comment like this because the reporters kept asking all these retarded questions that they knew he wasn't allowed to answer.

Muahahaha, what other threads can I squash... :heh: :p

remybussi.gif