Rune..A Viking PC Game.

Is it just the demo or the whole game? I played the demo when it came out and I liked it alot. Lots of nice Viking clichés but perhaps sometimes the weapons are a bit TOO big. But the helmets were historically very accurately made.

I have the full game :D

But yeah, the Dwarven weapons were definitely a tad oversized. I love the Broadsword, though.

Yes, this is the full game..Version Halls of Valhalla. Some of you guys play already? Awesome, what would be your names in the game?

I didn't like the singleplayer too much for this game. But the multiplayer online is very fun. I suggest anyone with a high speed internet should try that out.

It runs fine on XP over here, though it tends to crash now and then.
If all else fails you can always run it in Compatibility Mode.

L33ch said:
It runs fine on XP over here, though it tends to crash now and then.
If all else fails you can always run it in Compatibility Mode.

Runs fine here too,havent had it crash yet though, funny thing is I have no clue what I am doing,lol

Awesome game, played multiplayer, really fun, I'm wondering how do I play single player? since the only options on the main menu are Multiplayer, Options, and Exit.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Yeah I'm having alpt pf problem installing this and some soundfile that is wicked is fuckin it up for me all the time when I try to open it. And is this only multiplayer?

You have to read the class.nfo file!

Version HoV, which is the expansion has no single player. And if you're not hearing any sound..I suggest going to Start Menu\Rune\Unpack Sound Files..and it will take a couple minutes extracting some files..than it should run fine. And it's perfectly compatible with XP.

DerKriegherr said:
Version HoV, which is the expansion has no single player. And if you're not hearing any sound..I suggest going to Start Menu\Rune\Unpack Sound Files..and it will take a couple minutes extracting some files..than it should run fine. And it's perfectly compatible with XP.

"Note:This is multiplayer only and includes all the new material. If
you want the old single player levels, get the rip of Rune released
last year and install this one over that.
"

Where is the other release that is mentioned?

blindvomit said:
"Note:This is multiplayer only and includes all the new material. If
you want the old single player levels, get the rip of Rune released
last year and install this one over that.
"

Where is the other release that is mentioned?

dude I was on with you last night but didnt realize it, PM me when you get a chance.