Rush in Rio

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Dear All

Buy this DVD. It's the best live video/DVD ever released, and I've only watched 40 minutes of it so far.

Regards,

Spiffo

This may end up on my list of wants.. even though I've hardly heard any Rush, and don't particulary love what I have heard.

Spruce Goose said:
I got the first season of The Family Guy on DVD yesterday. That is one funny fuckin show. Up there with the Simpsons and Futurama as far as cartoons go

I was always indifferent to whether or not I thought you were a tool. But you like family guy, thus you are now cool.

greatest show ever. :wave:

Quote: Originally Posted by Koich
I was always indifferent to whether or not I thought you were a tool. But you like family guy, thus you are now cool.​
Well gee....... You just warmed my heart.

Who says shit like that?

But yeah, Family Guy is fuckin Funny. I watched an episode last night that had a cameo from Bert and Ernie in bed together! haha

So many flashbacks in that show huh

JB Hi-Fi, eh? That means it must be available locally and in Region 4. Hmm. Hmm indeed...

Must suppress my DVD buying instincts for now. I still haven't watched any of Angel Season 3, and Army of Darkness for $19.95 is tempting me unbearably.

That said, I would like to see some moving pictures (bwahahaha!) of those fine Rush fellows. Pricetag please, Spiffo?

W