Rock In Rio DVD

Its ok, Iron Maiden are struggling and really need those 4 extra cents, so im happy to give it to them......

If, in the opinions of everyone on this 'ere board, the DVD is of the same standard as that rough cut version of Hallowed, I think I'll spend my store credit on something else. Unleashed in the East or Jugulator perhaps :).

W

I can't remember what the rough cut version of Hallowed was like, so I can't really comment :) Which means that his post is pointless and unnecessary. Oh well.

Very surprised at how few shots there are of the band and the audience together. One could be forgiven for thinking that the footage of the band wasn't even filmed at Rio at all!

The volumn seems to drop in and out.. whilst some guitars seem to be lounder then others. I've tried it on a couple of systems and get the same thing. I wonder if the other region DVD's get this problem.

Yep, same thing on mine, it goes muddy, then fine, and so on, it didnt bother me too much, but its noticeable. The same thing happened on the cd too!