My Rock in Rio DVD review.

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
Gig:Well I finally saw it at my mates place(you can fucked if you think I'm paying that much) and well to be honest,it was good,but I have seen better bootlegs on vhs. The tracklist is damn good but, the Brazilians on the other hand,are not. The crowd are a bunch of fucks, not nearly lively enough,most of stood there being ugly and there were no psycho old school fans going nuts,cept for one guy,but I think he was on acid.

6/10

Extra's: Didn't watch them cos my mate told me that it was mainly Adrian fishing or some shit.
I'll say a possible 3/10

Nicko's Facials: Excellent as always, I'm tempted to buy the DVD for these alone, he never dissapoints when you want a good laugh.
10/10

Eddy: What the fuck was that??Lame,thats right,really goddamn lame. Where was the eddy from the NOTB clip, he really peaked then. 2/10

The dvd scores a 21/40

thats barely a pass,ahh well:)

I watched "highlights" on my partners PC on the weekend, and the first thing I did was look at "Iron Maiden" to see Eddie. I'm with Koich, except I think giving it 2 is being generous.

I haven't seen much more so I'll reserve judgement on the rest.

It's downright embarrassing watching Maiden these days when Eddie walks out (he doesn't even walk out during significant parts of the show, now it's whenever they think, "Oops, forgot to bring Eddie out! Quick shove him out onto the stage before anyone notices!"). They should ditch the walking Eddie, I'm sure nobody would miss him.