Rush

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Rush----Time Machine ""Live in Cleveland 2011"" 11/8/11

will have it this time Tomorrow...:wave::D:kickass::headbang::danceboy:

I'm going to be all over this Blu-Ray -- but after seeing the entire concert, its plain to hear that Geddy's voics is becoming more strained with each show.... a normal transition of age, yes I know, but I'm talking about to the point of being annoying.

Other than the entire Moving Pictures being played (my main reason for buying), I think the R30 show is better overall.......

I love rush, but c'mon it's getting ridiculous to put a DVD per tour in the market. :loco:

Rush in Rio is really the one I enjoy the most.

In term of quality I would agree. R30 was very good too.

What I love about Rush in Rio is the energy.

Personally I have every Rush Release ( that I know of) never was dissapionted at all..........:wave::headbang:

I love Rush; they are one of the most talented band out there. My only problem is that their live albums totally mimic the studio ones.
There is no variation (no extended jam sessions) or at least there was none when I saw them, numerous times. years ago.
Of course, Neal's drum solo is worth the price of admission alone.

I love Rush; they are one of the most talented band out there. My only problem is that their live albums totally mimic the studio ones.
There is no variation (no extended jam sessions) or at least there was none when I saw them, numerous times. years ago.
Of course, Neal's drum solo is worth the price of admission alone.

Yes, they've been that way for several years now. Everything is locked in a synced with video, lights, and some backing tracks on certain songs.

It cracked me up on this tour to see Alex miming the backing vocal tracks, pretending he was actually doing it (ie 'Stick It Out' as one example).

Time Machine Live is not their best Live Cd at all.... It has its moments...Geddys voice sounds Tired at times Openning track His voice seems a pitch to high IMO... But that said, it was worth $14.00 & change....."" Exit...Stage Left"" is my pick for their best Live cd........

Very disappointed in the Time Machine show ... watched it again, and if it weren't for the Moving Pictures disc being played in its entirety, I'd pass on it ........... now, if the "All the World's a Stage" show was released, then I say WOW !!!!!!!