Russell Allen singing with The Trans-Siberian Orchestra!

Xiphos68

Aug 11, 2009
I am really surprised that Symphony X did not announce this (Russell did on his page).

But many I am sure do not know that Sir Russell Allen is singing with the East Coast Trans-Siberian Orchestra tour! He was phenomenal live and a pleasure to always speak with as well!

Check out some the vids! Epic! Very versatile!

(Christmas Nights in Blue)

(Christmas Song)

( Lost Christmas Eve Rock Song: Christmas Dreams)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they will come in Italy,"chriSXmas " is more magic with Russell playing christmas songs,what a voice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, come on. Don't be afraid to listen. (The lead singer of) Symphony X is finally performing with an "orchestra"! Isn't this what you've been waiting for? ...no?

Haha. The "Christmas Dreams" one is kind of cool. Apparently they came to my town last month. Too bad. Way too early for Christmas music. I would go see something like this maybe the week before Christmas. Well, good for Russell on getting this gig though. Must be nice to perform in packed arenas and theaters every night.

a chance to get more audience,people who don't know him will get interested in his work,besides he fits perfectly with them as with Arjen Lucassen

So, he's playing the East Coast. How far west will that take him? I doubt it'll take him to Dallas, but i'd go to the show if he were playing with TSO here.

Russel in booking himself into every project there is. One more evidence of the fact that no new SymX material will be released in a looooooooo... ooong time.