Rust in Peace haters are foolish

There is nothing... nothing... NOTHING wrong with Rust in Peace!!!

"This one goes to 11."

Also, Dawn Patrol is the first song I ever figured out on bass. :kickass:

NAD said:
Also, Dawn Patrol is the first song I ever figured out on bass. :kickass:
Poison was the Cure was the only song I couldn't nail on the guitar. Even today, that guitar work is extraordinairy. And Friedman's solo makes me hard. In the most gay way possible.

This is what happens every time I listen to Rust in Peace:

First, I put my welding gloves on so I can actually place the CD inside my cast iron player (melted 4 lesser stereos before figuring out that this was literally molten lava I was dealing with). 3 seconds in, I go blind because my ears are so overloaded that all other sensory systems shut down. By the time the last verse of Holy Wars hits, I have a 6 foot long erection. It then becomes an exercise of holding back my orgasm, the farthest I've lasted is that wicked bass run in Take No Prisoners and even that takes some serious Tantra concentration. Then I spend the next 27 minutes in absolute ecstacy, only to finish up with a 2 hour nap and then a 4 hour clean-up session. Jesus and I actually partied while listening to Rust in Peace one time, he didn't seem to mind the mess I made, but he went blind after the first riff of the CD as well so maybe he didn't know I was white washing the walls around us the whole time.