RWC Wales V New Zealand

an awesome game

wales were up in the first half too !!! incredible game of rugby and a good ref too !!! for once

at least wales didnt have 16 players on like england did hehe

classic

:hotjump:

They Welsh did very well against the full strength Aussie side earlier today. They went down 76 - 4 (The score flattered the Aussies)

The Aussies are currently the top team in the world and the Welsh are only part time players. To keep the score under 100 was an achievement.

The Wales - New Zealand match was the best of the World Cup so far. I'm glad I got up for this game this morning (despite going to bed at about 5 am last night). Wales played really well, hopefully they will keep this form going to the English match next week, then we will get another cracking game.

Eagel, the Aussies are starting to look good now, should be a great Ashes series.

I agree, the Wales game was superb and it was a great performance. New-Zealand were given a good hard game.

The match next week ought to be great.

It's good to see all the British teams in the quarter finals. This has been a great World Cup to watch and I know there's some cracking games to come.

Two good games though I thought South Africa would have been better. Scotland played well despite only having one good player in their team. New Zealand are now clear favourites to get to the final from this side of the draw.

I'm gutted about the England vs Australia rugby league game!!!

England did bloody well with 12 players virtually the entire game and if they could have just held on it would have been an awesome result.

Oh well, there's two great games tomorrow. They will be watched without question.

The Rugby League was great, the boys did well. The next two matches are going to be awesome.

Two hours to Ireland - France, I'm starting to get nervous.

Well it's France and England.

Another great performance from the Welsh lads though, outscoring England 3-1 in terms of tries. If we can just imporve the levels of fitness I think there is a good team there for the future. The Dragon breathes again!

Yeah, Full credit to the Welsh lads. It was a good performance and there's definitely a team there for the future without any doubt.

I was kinda hoping Ireland would beat France too but never mind eh!!

All the British teams have given a good account of themselves throughout the world cup and it's been great to watch.

England just need to win it now but they need to improve the performances a little.

Take it this is Rugby :lol: I don't really follow it very much, but friends do!

They reckon that England don't really stand a chance against (whoever it is we're up against next) :lol: Don't know if they're right or not!

ahh, lol, I couldn't work out if they were joking or not! :p

So when is the game, I might start taking an interest (the alternative is sitting on my own in my room you see ;))