RWC Wales V New Zealand

I'm still depressed about how badly Ireland played, plus my hero Keith Wood has retired :(

I think both semi-finals are going to be great games with New Zealand and France being the winners.

Keith Wood is a legend! Utmost respect, as our boys have been on the receiving end from him for the last 10 years!

I think NZ are looking strongest at the moment.....t'other Steve reckons the same, but obviously he's biased! hehe!

I could be wrong but I think the England Union side will beat the French and go on to win the tournament. I also thin that Great Britain will beat the Aussies. Winning the ashes maybe a little too optimistic though

Maybe we should get a Power Quest Rugby side together and enter some summer 7s competion or something.

Just an idea.

the World Cup Rugby

I really hope England beat the french this weekend. I will be supporting them this weekend (sorry Heavenly) .

i hope its an England vs All Black final, it wil be a great game with both teams on fine form and both on foreign soil.

The last french game i saw was at twickers against the All Blacks in 1999 WC
and we lost.

come on England

this weekend at least

:tickled:

Symphony said:
Well England are through at the expense of France....not much try action for the neutral!

So near and yet so far again for the League boys!

Great Britain had their chances to beat Australia but I think they tried to close the shop too early at 20 - 8. Even with a lead like that you have to continue to attack as the Aussies will keep coming back at you, and indeed they did.
We might just scrape a win in the 3rd test but it doesn't matter no as the ashes have gone ... Again :(

I think the England Union boys will do the job in the final. They played a boring game today as it what was needed to get the job done. In the final I'm hoping it will be different.

Well, it's over!!!

Well done to the England lads. I'm glad we got one over on the Aussies after all the abuse they've given us. It was a nervy performance with mistakes from both sides but England deserved it.

Let the celebrations begin :kickass: