Ryan Knight's rig

MarcusGHedwig

Mar 21, 2010
New York
www.myspace.com
Saw BDM tonight, and just curious whether anyone can identify the components of Ryan Knight's rig:

20121214_184156_HDR.jpg

Lousy quality obv, but from the top down it's a rack tuner, some FX (or maybe wireless), what I think is some Mesa power amp (with the green LED, prob. 2:90), and then what I guess is his preamp; the front was a pretty garish yellowish-orange color, and for some reason the knob layout (only 3 in the top row) reminded me of Bogner - ringing any bells? Sounded good in any case, though the kick was just absurdly loud and bass heavy, completely drowned out the rhythm guitars :( (leads sounded great though)

I have a feeling the majority of that rig is actually to the left of that rack in the taller rack. Looks closer to the size/style racks that would house guitar heads. I see a couple wireless units, a power conditioner...That might be the bassist's rig

When I saw them a couple weeks ago, it looked like they BDM guys were running 6505's, but I only got a quick look at their racks as they were wheeled out.

Worked a BDM show not too long ago, I have to say that does look like the EDEN amp pictured^^^

Here are peavey's stage left. i believe all bands used Radial JDX's. Amp stage volume was almost nonexistent.
http://i.imgur.com/HfPC2.jpg

got a lot of rack shots but not sure what exactly belongs to which band. there were blackstar/5153/orange ad50 or retro50 and tiny terror. dethklok used marshall jvm/rivera knucklehead