Sörskogen

Sorskogen is a side project with Mikael and I believe Dan Swano doing mellow 70's prog stuff. I think there's only one song floating around on the net.

Mordet I Grotan (Or Something like that...) I means 'The Cave' (Or Something like that...). THere are at least to other songs 'Stupet' and something.. they were recorded I believe, but aren't available on the net.... shame really... Oh well... guess we'll just have to wait for D2 (Now THERE's an IDEA!! Put the other two Sorskogen songs on a LIMITED EDITION D2 (Like the LIMITED ED D1, but with actuall stuff worthy of calling it LIMITED)

mordet i grottan = murder in the cave

search for an old therad where one posted the lyrics with translation after my request

Yeah, very amazing. I think Dan Swano was doing the drums (no surprises, it was amazing). I'd really love to get my hands on the other songs.

Oh,
Originally posted by Spike
Oh well... guess we'll just have to wait for D2 (Now THERE's an IDEA!! Put the other two Sorskogen songs on a LIMITED EDITION D2 (Like the LIMITED ED D1, but with actuall stuff worthy of calling it LIMITED)
What a really great idea! Someone should really tell Mikael about this.

I e-mailed Dan Swanö asking about the Sorskogen tracks once, this is the reply he gave me:

there is only one sörskogen track professionally recorded..I don't have the
rest....sorry, Mike has some hommade demos but I don't think he's selling it

See ya

D