S.L.A.M. Magazine Vehemence review

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
C.D. Review

Vehemence - Helping The World To See

First of all I have to give credit to most death/black metal bands for their technical proficiency. Their lyrics, which includes songs such as, "Trinity Broadcasting (Know Your Enemy)" and "You Don't Have to be Afraid Anymore" are like that out of a psychiatrist journal. With lines such as, "what kind of god tells you to die?/You ignorant slave--such a waste of life!" I smirk with glee. This band brings back lyrics with substance, guitar solos that go above and beyond the call of duty and a drummer that could probably kill someone with one kick to the chest. Throughout the cd the band proves their proficiency by being able to perform time changes at high speeds in unison, or 'tight' mixing if you will. Overall, to any death metal fans out there who have not yet heard this cd, I recommend you go out and get it immediately! And since they are signed on Metal Blade Records, this album is pretty much available everywhere.

Sincerely,
Sarah Burkard

S.L.A.M. Magazine

The reviews that are pissing me off are the ones written by 12 year old Six Feet under fans on metal archives....

The8thPlague said:
supposedly they do, but they get picked up so quick that they're not around too long.

we did an interview with them for the Nov. issue, it's pretty funny to say the truth.
did you do an interview lately with somebody named Paige? If so, that chick goes to my school...

yeah she told us about that.
We were telling her to ask Dani questions like:
How does it feel to have your ass beat by Nick Barker?
Why are you such an asshole rockstar?
Do you realize you're not as good live as you are on CD?
Why do you always have hissy fits on stage, is it because you realize you suck live?

Just a bunch of dickheaded questions.
She should've.

The8thPlague said:
if it's a Positive review of SFU then that alone would piss me off, no matter what their age is. :)

Yeah what I meant is that they are the same pricks giving Vehemence a 10% on metal archives...