Sabaton - Fist For Fight

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Has anyone else heard of this release? On the back of the digipak it states the following: This is a 100% self-produced demo re-released by Underground Symphony under exclusive licence from Sabaton, Sweden..

Anyway, I found this yesterday at a used CD store here in Johnson City for $4.95! With that said, does anyone know how rare this is or anything? I looked on Amazon and it says it's currently unavailable.

~Brian~

Has anyone else heard of this release? On the back of the digipak it states the following: This is a 100% self-produced demo re-released by Underground Symphony under exclusive licence from Sabaton, Sweden..

Anyway, I found this yesterday at a used CD store here in Johnson City for $4.95! With that said, does anyone know how rare this is or anything? I looked on Amazon and it says it's currently unavailable.

~Brian~

If it is the one with a blue cover it is extremely rare. The one with yellow / gold cover is also rare but can be found still.

You might have a rare one, not sure.
I have the 2-Disc Metalizer CD. The second disc is the Fist For Fight demos.

I don't have the Metalizer CD yet.

If it is the one with a blue cover it is extremely rare. The one with yellow / gold cover is also rare but can be found still.

Johan, this appears to be the yellow/gold cover. The artwork looks like a cover of a Conan book or something.

~Brian~

The material is surprisingly good for this to be a demo! It's well worth owning for sure! :kickass:

~Brian~

I actually own the blue one. Bought it at a Sabaton show in Sweden years ago when they just started out. Haven't listened to for years. I believe it is the same material as on the companion disc that comes with Metalizer.

It is well worth owning although it doesn't really sound like the Sabaton we are used to today... :lol:

Well if I followed the interview correctly from the PP program, they were still learning their instruments when they put out their first material. So it wouldn't be as polished, I wouldn't imagine.

I actually own the blue one. Bought it at a Sabaton show in Sweden years ago when they just started out. Haven't listened to for years. I believe it is the same material as on the companion disc that comes with Metalizer.

It is well worth owning although it doesn't really sound like the Sabaton we are used to today... :lol:

Out of curosity, I searched Amazon, Ebay, and Gemm.com. Surprisingly enough, none of them had one for sale.

~Brian~