Sabbat videos

wahhhhhhhh.... man... these are so cool..So hard to relate these images of Andy to the man himself.... my pal i just had over for a visit... i know it IS him, even looks very similar, sans the hair... but wow... this is cool. love the belt andy!... thanks for posting these. \m/

Those are really cool, I'm always messing around on YouTube, I can't believe I never searched for Sabbat!!

Is it just me or is Alexi from COB just copying Andy's old look? Right down to the guitar shape!!

Shame a mate of mine lost his Sabbat video he had. I wanted to rip it to DVD.

Never seen another copy anywhere either. :(

Muttley

Hehehe, I find it funny to see the oldschool thrash stageacting! Especially the part where a guitarist will stand and play and then start sprinting across the stage to the other side and than stand and play again! :)

It's kinda like they were really in a hurry and had to be quick to get to that other spot or they'd miss something ... :lol:

smy1 said:
Hehehe, I find it funny to see the oldschool thrash stageacting! Especially the part where a guitarist will stand and play and then start sprinting across the stage to the other side and than stand and play again! :)

It's kinda like they were really in a hurry and had to be quick to get to that other spot or they'd miss something ... :lol:

I for one prefer that to the current trend of staring at your shoes and looking miserable. ;)

Muttley

Razorjack said:
Is it just me or is Alexi from COB just copying Andy's old look? Right down to the guitar shape!!

I think he's more into copying Roope Latvala, right down to his style... AND guitar. :D

Just a thought, how long do you think it will take before YouTube gets sued for various copyrighted material issues? :cool:

Muttley said:
Shame a mate of mine lost his Sabbat video he had. I wanted to rip it to DVD.

Never seen another copy anywhere either. :(

Muttley

A good friend of mine has a Sabbat DVD. Bootleg? I'm not sure. In fact I just discovered it in his collection last weekend. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet though.

Nice!! Dreamweaver is a classic Sabbat album, I'm surprised it hasn't been re-released by now. The other Sabbat CDs are easy to find, but Dreamweaver is rare - it can run up to $100 on eBay. Wonder if Andy has anything to say on this matter??