Sabbath live at the Hammersmith - I think I forgot this was coming out!

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
I do believe I read about this awhile back....but forgot! Looks pretty cool! It's basically Live Evil with small changes, but still looks worth $20 to me. Also, let me just say here that Rhino has done VERY good things with the back catalogues they've purchased. The Sabbath Box was there's...They did two killer Grateful Dead boxes, plus they own Operation Mindcrime II, and really a bunch of other metal stuff. Somebody smart works at that label.

BLACK SABBATH: 'Live At Hammersmith Odeon' Cover Artwork Revealed - Mar. 16, 2007 The cover artwork for the upcoming "Black Sabbath: Live At Hammersmith Odeon" CD has been posted online at Black-Sabbath.com. Due on May 1 via Rhino Handmade, the collection features Ronnie James Dio, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Vinny Appice getting hot one December night in London during SABBATH's 1981 tour for "Mob Rules". Previously unreleased, the concert spotlights SABBATH as they storm through 14 of the Dio-era's best including "Neon Knights", "Heaven And Hell", "Children Of The Sea" and "Country Girl". The band also performs several pre-Dio classics, including "Paranoid", "Children Of The Grave" and a white-hot version of "War Pigs". The album will be available from Rhino Handmade as an individually numbered limited edition of 5,000 copies, available only at www.rhinohandmade.com for a suggested retail price of $19.98.

"Black Sabbath: Live at Hammersmith Odeon" track listing:

01. E5150
02. Neon Knights
03. N.I.B.
04. Children Of The Sea
05. Country Girl
06. Black Sabbath
07. War Pigs
08. Slipping Away
09. Iron Man
10. The Mob Rules
11. Heaven And Hell