Sabine Edelsbacher and Power Quest???

coyotl

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2003
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
Is it true that Sabine from Edenbridge will record one song with Power Quest in July? I just finished reading it from the Edenbridge web site news. Awe man..........I bet it's going to be awesome! This chic could really sing. And not only could she sing, she's a fuckin babe. o_O I have all Edenbridge CDs and they are all very good. I can't fuckin wait!!

There can be only one......POWER QUEST

Haven't you checked out this band yet Ayeka?
Then I would strongly recommend you to check out their second album "arcana" and their new album "aphellion".. and of course the debut "sunrise in eden".. heh..in my opinion, all the Edenbridge albums great. My favorite is still Arcana though. First check out "Arcana", then buy the other albums if you have money left :) hehe.

NP: Iron Maiden - Judas Be My Guide !!:headbang:

WeekendWarrior said:
Haven't you checked out this band yet Ayeka?
Then I would strongly recommend you to check out their second album "arcana" and their new album "aphellion".. and of course the debut "sunrise in eden".. heh..in my opinion, all the Edenbridge albums great. My favorite is still Arcana though. First check out "Arcana", then buy the other albums if you have money left :) hehe.

Ok! :D I'll look into it :)