SABINE

homus.jpg

or

Rob-Halford.jpg

it's all the same to me.

I am going to said home planet and i shall spend my entire trip telling everyone there how much better Australia is.

Every time im at a Bulldogs game and see a christmas tree on their flag i think "do muslims celebrate christmas" (yes i do know some lebs are christian). I just find it a little funny thats all. That and the fact that nearly all of their players are Australian.

Every time im at a Bulldogs game and see a christmas tree on their flag i think "do muslims celebrate christmas" (yes i do know some lebs are christian). I just find it a little funny thats all. That and the fact that nearly all of their players are Australian.
LOL dude! It's not a xmas tree. It's a cedar tree or some populous tree in Lebland. Lebanon is about half Christian anyway.

food.jpg

Thats the best i could do man! It's the thing on the bottom right hand corner. I have no idea what it's called. Waffle Meat FTW!

you guys are pathetic!!
haha
it.s NOT easy to cook leb food - that.s why I don.t cook it. It.s not only tabouli, homous and babaghanouj (which definitely owns homous - I will have to agree with Mike there).. mum spends around two days cooking for a dinner party.

Tabouli is not that thing you eat with a kebab! Leb tabouli is awesome! it OWNS sausage rolls! :p

and strormster: that.s not a christmas tree it.s a cedar.

food.jpg

Thats the best i could do man! It's the thing on the bottom right hand corner. I have no idea what it's called. Waffle Meat FTW!

that.s not waffle meat.
that.s raw beef mixed with crushed weat and spices. It.s called raw kebbeh.

what Shane is referring to by waffle meat (LOL - that.s the funniest thing i.ve ever heard anyone call it) is actually two layers of minced beef mixed with crushed weat (or what we call borghol) and spices with a little oil into some sort of paste. in between the two layers there.s seasoned beef stuffing with pine nuts and spices. he calls it waffle meat because lebs draw a pattern on its surface that.s similar to the waffles' pattern.