!!!!! (sacrilege)

Nico16

Oct 10, 2001
germoney.
I just found the following at digitalmetal.com:

Defunct melodic death metallers Sacrilege, featuring current In Flames drummer Daniel Svensson, will receive their first domestic release in the form of a double-disc version of their only two albums, Lost In The Beauty You Slay and The Fifth Season.
The release includes the original Kristian Wahlin (Tiamat, Emperor) artwork and "extensive" liner notes by Svensson. Sacrilege's Lost In The Beauty You Slay/The Fifth Season is out now on Century Media Records.

I almost can't believe it. Century Media seem to have a really good taste otherwise they wouldn't know/care about this great underrated band. Hmmm...I have their albums (on both; CD and Vinyl), but this 2CD thingy would complete my collection. I wish they would re-unite :cry:

I just checked Century Media's homepage and found out that it will be only released in America. I'll try to get it anyway - as well as the first two Crown of Thorns albums; I only have the first one (The Burning) on vinyl and the second one as MP3s. CM seemingly made some kind of deal with Black Sun, so I think there's hope for a Ceremonial Oath re-release. I hope they'll make a similar kind of deal with WAR records... (it's possible, because Century Media already distributes Dimension Zero's new one in usa)