I just want to commend...

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
... Century Media on their reissues. All top notch, all looking like they care for the band in presenting their work in a manner that everyone can be very proud of, and really worth the money if you haven't got the original releases.

Case in point right now is the Sacrilege Lost in the Beauty You Slay/Fifth Season reissue. This thing's just beautiful.

But anything from the Combat reissues to the Tenth Anniversary reissues, and now these Black Sun reissues... kudos to their graphic designers mostly, for making them look like a million bucks, because I've seen too many reissues with no booklet, no real information on the band, just some music slapped onto disc and rushed off to market.

Century Media doesn't do that...

I'd be interested in getting their reissue of the Crumbsuckers "Life Of Dreams" (a genuine classic).

I bought the Relativity version a few years back, and not only is there no extras or effort with the packaging, but one of the tracks even has a vinyl skip! You can hear the vinyl "crackling" between the tracks, so, not only have they mastered the CD from an old record, but they couldn't even be bothered to mute the defects.. Shoddy beyond belief!!

I wrote them a stinker of an email, but I never got a reply.

Lee

Originally posted by horggard
Can anyone tell me what these guys sound like--I've never really heard of them...

They sound Gothenburgy. At the Gates meets In Flames meets yada yada.... but from 96/97, in the city, and frankly The Fifth Season is one of the best albums from that scene...

Who is John Galt.... mwahahahaha...