SACRUM (argentina)

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
So, a band from Argentina! We are in touch with SACRUM for a while and we think it is time to have them on stage in 2010. The band will do a short tour in Europe around ProgPower, we are really proud to have them on stage. The band already reached many fans with their 2 albums, if you do not know them check them out. Check the youtube videos and you can see that they really try to entertain you. We look forward to have this band from that far as guests in Baarlo.

Check their myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/sacrvm

Wow! Knew about the band and forgot about them. Thanks for bringing them up again, gotta buy their albums! Looking forward to seeing them!
Now please, try to get some of their neighbours booked, like Thessera or Mindflow from Brasil! :D

Well, it seems that if the girls are coming along, they won't be partying with us on the friday or saturday :( Martin Guerrero of Sacrum posted on his facebook that they'll play Antwerp on Oct 1st and Paris on Oct 2nd....

Martín Guerrero Sacrum live 2010 Anvers, 1 Octobre Paris, 2 Octobre Plus d'informations et dates de tournée prochainement

I hope they'll party with us on sunday though!

Very cool. Lately I've seen this band pop up in playlists and in the "what are you listening to?" topic. It must have been a sign ;)

Martín Guerrero
Don't worry Marcel, we will have enough time to spend with you guys and all the crazy people that will stay in the castle, make sure you have enough beers!!
11 hours ago

To which I replied:

Marcel Slaman
Enough beers is no problem, we're usually left with some left over, even for the heavy drinkers :p And the Fins normally plunder the local supermarket for all the heavy liquor they can find. I'm sure we can get them to share some :p