sad and happy all at once!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
happy because i got the job i interviewed for! woooooooooooot moneeeeeeeyyys :headbang:

sad cuz my computer's turned retarted and won't let me install my wireless card:mad:

oh well. its a cheap brandless card anyway. i'll have money soon to fix the problem with

no you probably couldnt burn more stuff to that cd, or delete from it definitely, well maybe add more to it depending on how I made it

there's a cd burner there?

oh...i dunno. i wasn't thinking about the burning part because i'm STOOOPID ABOUT THESE THINGS. you could burn it for me though :oops:

yeah but that would be sooooo slowwwww to get there and its possibly the same thing you already have on that cd. I'll try to help you install it again later and if that doesn't work I'll mail a cd of those tomorrow

that's probably a good idea anyway! and I would think they're cheap

like $20 at most

edit: errrrrr or maybe $30 at least

go to fry's!!!

first paycheck will fix all of this.

my buddy just told me that windows 2000 won't work on a wireless computer *shrug*

Windows 2000 certainly works on wireless, my work laptop runs it no problem.

You guys are so lucky to have Frye's there in Dallas, well Tex for that matter. I am still using my barebones system that I bought at Frye's like 6 years ago. That place is to the computer person what Home Depot is to the home owner.