Sad news about "Mind's Eye"

turke

Aug 16, 2003
Dystopia
As taken from their web-site, it seems that one of the most talented guitarists of the world (for me), Fredrik Grüngerber will not be a part of the new Mind's Eye album. I am sorry for that cause i love his style. Very melodic. Guitars will be played by the band's bass player !!???. Yes, it is odd for me too, but we'll see the result. As far as i know, he has a degree in "music production and engineering". He is also the bass player for "Therion" if you don't know.

I like Therion......I never heard Mind Eyes but I think it would be fantastic with Johan Niemann, he look great (I love long dark hairs) and seem REALLY talented !

Vampyrella said:
I like Therion......I never heard Mind Eyes but I think it would be fantastic with Johan Niemann, he look great (I love long dark hairs) and seem REALLY talented !

It seems that, you're really very intesested in music !!!????. Long dark hair. That's great....

I really don't know what he's gonna do. But according to their web-site, Johan Niemann (the long dark hair guy :) will be playing also the guitars for the new album.