Sad news - Marriage over

metallord69

Defender of metal
May 25, 2007
melbourne , australia
Howdy all , hope all is well with you , sadly all i not well with me , time has come to call it a day of my marriage of 10 year's , sad to say we never had anything in common except for a love for the booze . it's a miracle that this marriage lasted so long ( we have a 5 year old daughter - heartbreaker )

she does not love me nemore but i deal with it the best i can for the sake of my daughter

2 failed relaitionships and one failed marriage = stay away from female"s lmfao

lisa will move out and i will pay her roughly $180,000 plus child maintanence etc

part 2 coming now

Hi man, sorry to hear your news but after previous posts i guess it was on the cards... your sounding pretty together ??!! So it's another chapter and i'm guessing you'll still get to see your daughter? If that's the case at least you can enjoy the time with her without the arguing etc with the ex other half...

Stay strong dude.. time will make the situation improve...

Cheers

Sean

she get's beth who i get to see on the weekend's and i keep the dog's which is good for me . we are trying to be as amicable as possible. got a lot of emotion's running through me atm , from anger at losing my marriage to wanting to just pay her off and tell her to go to hell , but deep down i will alway's love her no ,matter what . part of me can't wait to be single and part of me is scared shitless , paying a morgate on $660.00 buck's a week . look's like i'm gonna be working for the next 30 year's lol :cry::yuk:

thing is with lisa she can be honestly nice and then turn into fucking medusa which annoy's me . already got plan's for the house lol , gonna get a drumkit and new pc ( watch fuck all tv - too much shit on )and starting to get back into the local library (fantasy novel junkie lol ) i admit 1st year is gonna be crucial in terms of saving money so have to knuckle down and be a tightass lol , home brand label's for me now lmao .

time to have another drink and play torchlight ( role playing d+d game ) you all look after yourself's ya hear lol and btw .........

WHEN THE FUCK YOU COMING DOWN UNDER , GUESS I HAVE TO WIN LOTTO TO GET U BUGGAR'S COMING HERE LOL

kick ass and stay metal :Smokin::Smokin: