Sadus in the Inferno 2004 festival???

Well, yes...it's true. Come see us in Oslo on April 9th at the Inferno Festival...!!!
We tried to get some shows in Scandinavia around this time period to coincide with the festival. But there seems to be too much similar activity in the area at the same time. We'll save our 'real' Scandinavian tour for later in the year. We're working on shows in another part of Europe, but there's nothing booked yet, so nothing to speak on for that just yet.
We're really psyched to come to Norway - our first time for Sadus playing in any part of Scandinavia! Well, if you don't count the one show on the 1991 tour we played in South Western Denmark...
Come see us at the Inferno Festival! Tell a friend! Tell an enemy! Get your ass to the show and enojy some brutal metal. We will be there.
SDG

I'd travel to Oslo if I wasn't committed to something else on THAT EXACT DATE. :yell: BTW, does this mean Jon Allen's troubles (sick child?) are over? If so, best of luck to him!

Testament will be playing in Sweden in June though, right? Any idea where? I heard it might be Gävle again.

:worship:

'Nuff said. 3-day pass is allready bought, I allmost wet myself when I saw that you guys were playing!

I would go, but there is 18 year leg. And it's hust a few months until i get 18, too bad.... I've been waiting a long time to see DiGiorgio live, but at least The Focusing Blur will be out in the stores soon.