SADUS REISSUES would be nice! : D : D Steve rules!!!!!

Yup, Roadrunner Japan just put out A Vision of Misery... I saw the import at the store a few days ago. I couldn't afford it at the time though. It was $40(Canadian.)

Well, a lot of OOP cds have been reissued from a German outfit I think? Early Dark Angel, Forbidden, Possessed and other stuff...

It would be great to see early Sadus reissued... as opposed to seeing some CDs fetch $150+ on ebay. :guh:

Hammerheart records (from The Netherlands) is going to release the 1986 DTP-demo on the 5th of May. They are also rereleasing other stuff, like monstrosity.

http://www.hammerheart.com/

The original 1986 DTP demo features these songs:

1 - Sadus attack
2 - Torture
3 - Kill team
4 - Desolator
5 - Fight or die
6 - Twisted face
7 - Cranial narcosis

I don't have a clue what might contain extra. I hope of course the second two-track demo (Certain Death). I'll find out when i've got it home :)

xenophobe said:
Well, a lot of OOP cds have been reissued from a German outfit I think? Early Dark Angel, Forbidden, Possessed and other stuff...

It would be great to see early Sadus reissued... as opposed to seeing some CDs fetch $150+ on ebay. :guh:

Well some people are dedicated. Sadus almost never reaches that high though. I've only seen it happen once... I have no idea why that particular Swallowed in Black got so high either. Most others get around $40 or so.

I'll be pissed if the first 2 Gorguts albums get re-released... I just spent over $100 to get them...I've wanted them for years.