SADUS shows

thewendy

the webmistress
Just inform/remind you. We have come out of exile and are playing a town near you...

Sep 13 - San Francisco, The Pound w/Exodus
Sep 19 - Eindhoven, Effenaar w/Cannibal Corpse
Sep 20 - Strasbourg, La Laiterie w/Cannibal Corpse
Sep 21 - Vosselaar, Beibob w/Cannibal Corpse
Sep 22 - Rotterdam, Baroeg w/guest Dead Head
Sep 23 - Bladel, Pazzop w/guest Dead Head

We have new shirts, and a list of songs that has a few good ones off of our last studio album and plenty of old ones to get things going. Please make it out to which ever ones are near to you. We're looking to make this trip a lot of fun, it's been a long time since we've really played out anywhere and it's been ten years since we've played Europe. I saw all you fuckers out there showing your support for Sadus when I was out with Death or Testament...so come on out and let us pay you back for your loyalty. We put this little trip together for the simple fact of fulfilling that debt to the die-hard-core thrashers who asked for it over the years. We hope to hit the countries we missed on this one, later down the road...but for now, this is it. So get out there and see for yourself...Sadus lives!

man, that avatar is so sweet as honey...
your the main babe

Pffft your definition of hot and my definition of hot must be two totally different things... Man you must be extremely sex deprived to like that lady in the avatar.

_________
DETHMETAL