SADUS shows

HippieOfDoom

The 13th Monkey
Feb 12, 2002
Golden State
www.stevedigiorgio.com
Just inform/remind you. We have come out of exile and are playing a town near you...

Sep 13 - San Francisco, The Pound w/Exodus
Sep 19 - Eindhoven, Effenaar w/Cannibal Corpse
Sep 20 - Strasbourg, La Laiterie w/Cannibal Corpse
Sep 21 - Vosselaar, Beibob w/Cannibal Corpse
Sep 22 - Rotterdam, Baroeg w/guest Dead Head
Sep 23 - Bladel, Pazzop w/guest Dead Head

We have new shirts, and a list of songs that has a few good ones off of our last studio album and plenty of old ones to get things going. Please make it out to which ever ones are near to you. We're looking to make this trip a lot of fun, it's been a long time since we've really played out anywhere and it's been ten years since we've played Europe. I saw all you fuckers out there showing your support for Sadus when I was out with Death or Testament...so come on out and let us pay you back for your loyalty. We put this little trip together for the simple fact of fulfilling that debt to the die-hard-core thrashers who asked for it over the years. We hope to hit the countries we missed on this one, later down the road...but for now, this is it. So get out there and see for yourself...Sadus lives!

Hell yes, I was hoping for a gig in Germany, but perhaps next time...? Anyway, a couple of friends try to make it to Holland with me for one of the gigs. Can't wait to see you guys, rock on!

Hey Steve! You forgot to say you guys will also come to Brazil!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Maybe next time, who knows??

Well Stevie-

I guess I finally get to share a bill with you...too bad it's a cover band and not one of my originals!

Oh well I'm looking forward to a good show with some good bands.

Damien

Originally posted by ms. anthrope
marlies, you gonna miss seeing my vodka bro :(...

Ewww... I'll get another chance someday I'm sure..

But EWWWW don't remind me of vodka!! :puke:
I'm still sick from a party last saturday night... I should've stuck with beer, but noooo I thought I could drink vodka without problems.. NOT! I haven't been so sick in many many years so I don't think I'll ever drink it again :lol:

Guess we'll never too old to learn :D :lol:

:eek:

THAT'S ALL I EVER WANTED TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!

THANX FOR THE GREAT NEWS TL webMASTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSS!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck yes....let it roll!

SADUS KILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

_M_