Safe Home Real Audio

Brentney Spears

KingShitOfFuckMountain
Feb 5, 2002
Nash Vegas, TN
www.britneyspears.com
I know everybody already has Safe Home on CD or MP3 but pretend like you don't and listen to the Real Player thing on the home page. I want to make sure it streams/sounds good. Let me know if you encounter any issues. RealPlayer's kinda weird to author. Everytime I got to make a file there's a new player or producer out so I never know if I've got the latest greatest shit or not.

/BT

i downloaded RP once and it totally wrecked my MAC. never againi vowed...
so now i can only listen to MP3s.
with all respect, what is the point of putting up safe home on the site now- everyone has the record by now (i think...)
we need live trax with bush not something we alreday have...
please? : )

Max pull your head out of your ass......

The new release is not out in the states for another month. Just because the rest of the world has it already and the die hards like myself who couldn't wait (5 fucking years was enough, I wasn't waiting after the last back up) ordered it from the UK, it doesn't mean that the fans in the US shouldn't get a little taste test!!!

Brent it sounded great when I gave it a shot. And the Fucking E-Card fucking RULES!!!!!

I've had WCFYA for about three weeks now and "Anyplace But Here" still gives me fucking goose bumps. Bush's voice on that song is soooo damn good!!!! The whole album is solid and even Strap it On has grown on me!!!

max said:
i downloaded RP once and it totally wrecked my MAC. never againi vowed...
so now i can only listen to MP3s.
with all respect, what is the point of putting up safe home on the site now- everyone has the record by now (i think...)
we need live trax with bush not something we alreday have...
please? : )
i think its a good idea to put out safe home on the site... this way ppl new to anthrax will get to hear the new stuff without downloading the whole album or ordering it... it gives ppl who are new or just ppl who havent heard the new album a chance to get a feel

EDIT: listened to the stream... it sounds fine brent