Saint confirmed for Keep It True XII (2009)

tsorl

Borne on Wings of Steel
Aug 3, 2003
Finland
www.ollischroderus.fi
bravewords.com said:
ARMORED SAINT Confirmed For Keep It True Festival XII
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 at 14:27:14 EST

ARMORED SAINT are the latest act confirmed for Keep It True XII which takes place on April 24th and 25th, 2009 in Lauda-Königshofen, Germany at the Tauberfrankenhalle.

The lineup for Keep It True XII is as follows: ARMORED SAINT, LIZZY BORDEN, HITTMAN, ABATTOIR, TYRANT, EXXPLORER, LIVING DEATH, ZOUILLE & HANTSON, EXUMER, RIGOR MORTIS, RUTHLESS, MILITIA, HELL (3 original members plus Andy Sneap and Martin Walkyier), THE GATES OF SLUMBER, ATLANTEAN KODEX, ASKA, MELTDOWN, IN SOLITUDE, DEJA VU.

Go to Keep-it-true.de or Myspace.com/keepittruefestival for more information.
Hell yeah! I attended KIT for the first time this April (Jag Panzer, Helstar, Manilla Road etc.) and it was all-around awesome, now with the Saint and Lizzy Borden headlining I just gotta go again. :kickass:

Is there any hope for a studio album before then? Somebody must have some inside info? The clips from Rocklohoma should have Charlie & Scott bashing there skulls against the nearest 2-ton heavy thing. John sounded great.

JOhn BUSH is always sounding great.. LONG live the SAINT!!! Couple of good clips on YOUTUBE in regards to SAINTS performance at ROCKLAHOMA!

I have a friend that went to rocklahoma (or mudlahoma as he called it).