Saint Vitus - 30th Anniversary Tour Setlist

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Dear lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course this isn't coming to Chicago.

This band remains very high on my Bucket List, even though they have been here two times in the past couple of years...........

Saint Vitus (10:30-11:45)
1. Living Backwards
2. I Bleed Black
3. War Is Our Destiny
4. Blessed Night
5. Let Them Fall
6. The Troll
7. Waste of Time
8. War Starter
9. The Lost Feeling
10. HAAG
11.Dying Inside
12. Clear Windowpayne
13. Born Too Late

I've seen them 3 times since they formed and their set at MDF a few years back was fucking magical. Would go see them every damn year. Amazing band and one of my favorites.

I'm surprised to see "The Lost Feeling" on there, but fuck, no White Stallions?

I wish I liked them. Seen them several times, drummer is a good friend and even gave me a special thanks in the latest album...but they just don't do it for me.

"Born Too Late" is just the perfect embodiment of a drunken haze and the depressed gloom of the day after. It's my favorite drinking album, and one of my favorite albums to sing along with. But, I can see why people aren't much of a fan. If it's not your thing, then it sucks to be you. :)

I was actually quite happy with the newest album, Lillie-F65. My only gripe is that it is two songs short of a masterpiece (since track 7 is just feedback induced nonsense). Solid material, just EP length.

"Born Too Late" is just the perfect embodiment of a drunken haze and the depressed gloom of the day after. It's my favorite drinking album, and one of my favorite albums to sing along with. But, I can see why people aren't much of a fan. If it's not your thing, then it sucks to be you. :)

This is actually my favorite as well.

I have checked with the band.
They are not coming to chicago for this anniversary tour since they came here last year.

Really blows, esp since their manager is from Chicago.

I have checked with the band.
They are not coming to chicago for this anniversary tour since they came here last year.

Really blows, esp since their manager is from Chicago.

Lame. Wish I could see them again. They are great live. I just hope next time they have decent openers. It was hell to sit through Weedeater and the other bands they brought with them the time I saw them.

I totally forgot about that. Yeah because I know you really wanted to go but it was too soon after the surgery.

Yeah, the same week or week after was Nightwish with Kamelot which I wanted to go to as well. Not too big on that style anymore, but that lineup kills two birds with one stone. I would go to more power metal shows if these bands would realize finally they are not a draw on their own anymore and do more co-headline tours like NW / Kamelot did.

Yeah, the same week or week after was Nightwish with Kamelot which I wanted to go to as well. Not too big on that style anymore, but that lineup kills two birds with one stone. I would go to more power metal shows if these bands would realize finally they are not a draw on their own anymore and do more co-headline tours like NW / Kamelot did.

I think it's more than power metal. A lot of these bands bring weak support with them. Nowadays you need a solid lead in.