salve poor little animals!

speaking of which, i adopted this poor little animal recently. Fr Strangelight you can visit and play with bosco whenever you like, or feed him crickets. i could see you fell in love with the wee fella in the pet shop :tickled:

Image347.jpg
Image349.jpg

Bambi said:
speaking of which, i adopted this poor little animal recently. Fr Strangelight you can visit and play with bosco whenever you like, or feed him crickets. i could see you fell in love with the wee fella in the pet shop :tickled:

Image347.jpg
Image349.jpg

the only thing I fell in love with was your mans tattoos

full seventy smackers for the crawler, the fucking yokes cost about 15-25 lids in the UK :erk:

dont think i'll be out, im dying of a cold, ive even tried me caveman cure now. Havent been in mother redcaps in yoinks tho. I think i saw me first session there

Bambi said:
full seventy smackers for the crawler, the fucking yokes cost about 15-25 lids in the UK :erk:

dont think i'll be out, im dying of a cold, ive even tried me caveman cure now. Havent been in mother redcaps in yoinks tho. I think i saw me first session there

did your caveman work for you?

and how quick does that black thing kill?

dunno, i still have a bit of a sore throat/cough, but im getting a splitting headache whenever i use a computer monitor. trying to decide now whether or not to go to work today :erk:

bosco crushes crickets like its no-ones business but he doesnt chase them, just waits til they walk past his hideout :Spin: