Sammy departs from EYEFEAR !!!!!!

Capacon

Feb 29, 2008
It is with great regret that our long time keyboard player Sammy Giaccotto has decided to leave EYEFEAR. We wish him all the best and thank him for his contribution. It's been an awesome ride !!!!!!
On the positive side we will be introducing our new keyboard player in the next few days.
Below is Sammy's statement,

Life is full of many decisions, and this was by far one of the most difficult I’ve had to make.

I have decided to leave Eyefear so I may concentrate more on music recording/production and less on live performance, etc. This is not to say that I wont be performing live anymore, im sure that in the future I will submit to creativity and write and record a studio album to play live once or twice, this project may even include some eyefear members, who knows!

I’d like to thank all those both here at home and overseas for supporting Eyefear and myself. All my family and friends, bands we’ve played shows with, both here and overseas, venues, promoters, industry people, media people, soundguys, etc. And of course, the fans and music lovers who go to gigs and support bands like Eyefear, you all rock! All those involved in helping the band in any way, thank you.

Thanks to Claus and Lars from Intromental management, for believing in Eyefear and doing all you can. Keep up the great work guys. Thanks to all the gang at Dockyard1.

A special thanks to the members of Eyefear, Danny, Con, Zain, Rob (ex-bass player) and Evan. I consider you all as family and wont forget the killer times we had both on and off stage! It’s been a blast!

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

SammyG

All the best Sammy! Shame to see you leave, speaking to you is partly what got me into Eyefear to start off with, and I think you have an idea of how much I love the music you've all created.

Say it ain't so!

Good Luck Sammy! Good luck in the future and stay in touch dude!

Meeting all of you guys was a great pleasure! You're all extremely cool guys with so much talent! Good luck to Eyefear with the new replacement... He has some huge shoes to fill!

Catch ya on the flipside!
Brett