Sammy Hagar And The Wabos

I agree, Sammy is trying to be a hard rock version of JB, but I think he does a good job at it though. Sammy really does lead that lifestyle, so he's not posing.

I agree about his cover songs, but apparently he's friends with Toby Keith. I can't stand Toby Keith either and his good ol' American boy image. I'd like to see his ass get chased around by a bunch of Jihad, bomb slingin' assholes and then see how good ol' boy he is then! I think he's fake as a $3 dollar bill personally, but he's no dummy either! Toby knows who his target audience is and cashes in quite well with it! Whatever....

kittybeast said:
fan of Sammy's since the ole Montrose days. I've always enjoyed his solo works though can't say that I've kept up since 3 lock Box. tsk tsk bad kitty!

Check out "Marching to Mars". It's the only one of his post-VH CDs that I really like.

I agree with all of you guys. Old Sammy rocks, and his newer stuff isn't bad. He's great to see live. His VOA concert (with Krokus opening from Headhunter) is still in my top 5 concerts I've seen (excepting PP as that's a festival).