San Bernardino Pre-Show Meetup (Fan Gathering)

Khan71

Aug 5, 2006
Members of the fan club almost always have pre-show meetups, and this time will be no different. This is a small and close-knit community, so I feel safe extending the invitation to others. We're working on putting the pre-show meetup together right now, and more details need to be worked out. It will likely be at whatever local restaurant will welcome us, and also serve beer...lol.

If anyone from here is interested in attending, please let me know in this thread, and I'll make sure I keep you updated.

Here's some artwork I created for a welcome sign and possible laminates...maybe even shirts...

finalpostersm.jpg

I still have to pick up tix for the show and arange to get there and all. Arghg :D

EDIT: WOOT it's on a Saturday? I can probaly scrap together the cash for the flight and ticket to the show, now I just need someone who might be going who's willing to put up an out of towner for a few nights and be wheels? :D

Whelp, things are looking like I might not make it after all.. but that's because of good things.

A couple of couples I know are buying houses and have been looking recently. When I heard the rates they are getting I decided it might be time to go into home ownership again myself. So chances are I *will* miss the show, but will also probably be moving into my own home soon :D So I think it's a fair trade off!

Updated the artwork, as I was never anywhere near happy with the original. I updated the first post in this thread, with the new artwork

In 2008, the ladies threw a show at the Keyclub a night before the Maiden show which was kind of a IMFC meet and greet and was just wondering if they might do the same this year? I would love to see them again while I'm down there.:headbang:

Very cool of you and the art work is excellent!! I say sign, laminates, and shirts!

BTW....sign, id badges, lanyards have been ordered....shirts are being ordered soon. :)

I think though, that we need advance notice of someone's intent to buy a shirt, and the person paying for them, needs money sent to her in advance.